https://www.decorativetouchltd.com/wp-content/uploads/Kitchen-Remodel.jpg 500 333 decorativetouch http://www.decorativetouchltd.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Decorative-Touch-Logo-Block.png decorativetouch2013-01-13 09:30:162013-01-13 09:30:164 Things to Consider in the Kitchen
4 Things to Consider in the Kitchen
It’s inevitable; whether simply you and your family catching up after a busy day or a large group of friends over for a party, people tend to gather in the kitchen. So why settle for a boring, run-of-the-mill design? Here are some easy ways to step up the look of your kitchen.
- The pantry is often a cluttered, catch-all mess, but by taking a little time to use matching containers and keep things organized, you’ll want to leave the pantry door open to show off this beautiful space.
- Remove some upper cabinet doors to create showcase space for your beautiful dishes, whether a group of matching antique mugs or stunning modern plates.
- Get organized by painting over part of your pantry door with chalkboard paint to create a visible and easily accessible spot to keep notes and make grocery lists.
- Granite countertops are a winner because of their classic look and durability. You can make them fit the style of your kitchen by using different cuts on the edges, like playing to a modern room with a straight edge.
- Deep, oversized sinks work well in kitchens with limited counter space as you can keep dirty dishes and prep items out of the way until it’s time for cleanup.
For help creating a new interior design in your kitchen call The Decorative Touch today!
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] Kitchens and bathrooms continue the trend of being high on buyers’ priority lists. Respondents report wanting a fully equipped kitchen with plenty of cupboard and counter space and a nicely appointed master bathroom. […]
Comments are closed.